November 9, 2010

34 Week Survey

How far along? 34 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, I'll find out at our appointment today

Sleep: It has definitely been noticably harder to sleep this week than in past weeks. This little girl is really heavy in my stomach as I try to turn over or lay on my back.

Food cravings: Nothing

Best moment this week: We completed our 12 weeks of bradley classes... we are now offically ready for this baby to come, so now we sit and wait for our moment to put everything into practice.

Movement: She's been having the hiccups pretty regularly lately. Since has has dropped the hiccups are super low in my pelvis, like on my bladder, which makes for an entertainig dash to the bathroom.

Gender: Still a girl! =)

Labor Signs: nope, but I do think I had a few braxton hicks (fake labor) this week

Belly Button in or out? In, but defintely more shallow than last week!

What I miss: Not a darn thing

What I am looking forward to: Only 2 1/2 weeks until we are full term- SO UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Be confident in what you know is best for your babe. People will always be there telling you that you are doing something wrong, you know your babe best, trust yourself.

Milestones: I finally hit the "pee all the time" stage. Since she has dropped into the birth canal I finally can say that I feel like that pregnant lady that is always running to the bathroom. I go at least every hour now.

No comments: