November 2, 2010

33 Week Survey

How far along? 33 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure

Sleep: Much better this week now that my cold is on it's way out.

Food cravings: Nothing

Best moment this week: Meeting the other midwife and LOVING her! (She's also likely the one that will deliver us since the first midwife is due a week after me).

Movement: I spoke too soon last week when I said she had slowed down... she was CRAZY this week! There were several days that it was almost painful she was moving around so much.

Gender: Still a girl! =)

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Not a darn thing

What I am looking forward to: My last shower tomorrow, thrown by my colleagues at school. And not pregnancy related, we are headed to IKEA soon and I can't wait to look at some final things for the nursery.

Weekly Wisdom: When you are fist home from the hospital leave a robe by the door, put it on when you answer, and people will feel like they shouldn't linger too long. Made me laugh when I heard this one. =)

Milestones: There are less than FIFTY days until our due date!!! According to my mom and a few friends (and my bladder) the baby as "dropped"... according to our bradley teachers this usually means the baby will be born in 2-4 weeks- holy cats!!! That would put us right at full term, 37 weeks, which would be perfect with me!

No comments: