September 21, 2010

27 Week Survey

How far along? 27 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: +9 total (I think I've gained 5 lbs in 3 weeks, since I didn't save my weight at home since then I'm not 100% sure, I'll know for sure next Wednesday at my appointment. In the mean tiem I'm trying not to freak because my doctor said the most weight is gained between 20-28 weeks)

Sleep: Not too bad this week

Food cravings: Homemade ranch (no, I don't make it myself, I just REALLY appreciate restaurants that do,and especially those that sell it!)

Best moment this week: During our Bradley birthing class we had our first "labor practice" where we hold ice to our wrists to simulate the length of a contraction while we work on the techniques we have been taught to relax and get through each contraction. Finally practicing made everything seem so real, I CAN'T WAIT for the day to finally come!

Movement: She has been kicking REALLY hard every morning, I love laying in bed and feeling it, I love it!

Gender: WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Not a darn thing

What I am looking forward to: My first baby shower in 2 1/2 weeks!

Weekly Wisdom: Trust your body, if something doesn't feel right, call the doctor.

Milestones: Taking our first trip to labor and delivery last week. Ok, maybe not a milestone, but definitely memorable.

No comments: