September 7, 2010

25 Week Survey

How far along? 25 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: +5

Sleep: I've slept amazing this past week.

Food cravings: Animal crackers and frosting

Best moment this week: Feeling her kick a TON!

Movement: Every day and loving it!

Gender: WE'RE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Not a darn thing

What I am looking forward to: Continuing our Bradley birthing classes

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep-in every weekend while you can

Milestones: REACHING THE THIRD TRIMESTER!!! I can't even believe we are already in the third trimester, it is SO unbelievable that we have made it this far! (we are now in the 3rd trimester according to my pregnancy book, although some doctors and other books go by 27 or 28 weeks, just an FYI)

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Animal crackers and frosting is what I craved with Mia too! That makes me laugh! Dan would tease me because I would sit with my giant bag of animal crackers and my tub of frosting and sit on the couch watching TV. :) Don't worry, I did try to limit myself! :)

New York-Cairo baby said...

good luck with the rest, ur almost there :)I am 5 weeks behind you.

Janice Marsh said...

Nice post thanks for sharing