September 14, 2010

26 Week Survey

How far along? 26 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: +4

Sleep: I am now completely uncomfortable sleeping on my back. If I wake up on my back I have enormous pressure from the babe's weight squishing me from the inside. So since I was a back sleeper this transition has taken away from my great sleep, but I'm learning to adjust to being a side sleeper.

Food cravings: Still animal crackers and frosting

Best moment this week: She has been kicking REALLY hard- so one night I told Matt to come feel and his eyes got HUGE as she whacked him. She has certainly gotten some strength in the last week!

Movement: Every day and getting stronger each day, still loving it!

Gender: WE'RE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Not a darn thing

What I am looking forward to: We just scheduled our hospital tour for October, I'm excited to see everything from a "moms" view instead of a visitors view.

Weekly Wisdom: Nothing sticks out from this week

Milestones: Having less than 100 days left until we meet this little girl! And scheduling our hospital tour... I can't BELIEVE we are actually going to visit the hospital where OUR baby will be born in 3 months!!

No comments: