July 27, 2010

19 Week Survey

How far along? 19 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: +1 lb this week, -4 lbs overall (on our home scale)

Sleep: I've slept really well this week. I've had a few nights of laying awake from 3am-5am, other than that, sleep is going great!

Food cravings: BLT's, more specifically- bacon!

Best moment this week: Realizing that we are only 6 days away from seeing our baby!

Movement: I am feeling kicks and movement about 2 times a week, I'm ready for daily movement!

Gender: Not sure, but having fun doing the quizzes this week

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In (I would LOVE for it to pop out any day so I actually feel like I look pregnant)

What I miss: Not being out of breath so easily

What I am looking forward to: Feeling more and more movement and FINDING OUT THE GENDER IN 6 DAYS!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Boy or girl, you just want healthy.

Milestones: Our Babymoon is finally completely planned and all reservations are in! (more details later)

No comments: