July 13, 2010

17 Week Survey

How far along? 17 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: -4 lbs since becoming pregnant, +1 since starting with my current doctor at 8 weeks pregnant

Sleep: I've been sleeping great except for 2 nights this week when I was up at about 3am, and then it takes about an hour to fall back to sleep

Food cravings: Nothing in particular

Best moment this week: Getting to hear the heartbeat again last Wednesday!

Movement: YES, twice this week I felt some pokes and nudges, still very faint but exciting!

Gender: I now am in the girl zone, only 20 days left until we see our little peanut and find out the gender!

Labor Signs: None thank you very much

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Nothing

What I am looking forward to: Feeling more and more movement

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every moment of being pregnant, the time passes way too quickly

Milestones: Feeling movement!

No comments: