July 20, 2010

18 Week Survey

How far along? 18 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: -5 lbs (on our home scale)

Sleep: I've slept really well this week. I'm woken up at 3 hungry a few nights, but if I ignore it I can usually get back to sleep.

Food cravings: BLT's.... AMAZING!!!

Best moment this week: Feeling movement a few times again

Movement: You know it! I felt him/her 3-4 times, once while we were checking out at Wal-Mart and I wouldn't move to help Matt because I just wanted to stay still and keep feeling it =)

Gender: I now am in the girl zone, only 13 days left until we know for sure!!!!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In (I would LOVE for it to pop out any day so I actually feel like I look pregnant, instead of extra fat)

What I miss: Not being out of breath so easily

What I am looking forward to: Feeling more and more movement

Weekly Wisdom: None this week

Milestones: Nothing in particular, getting very excited to almost be at the half way point!

No comments: