March 17, 2011

Day 8

(So I realize that there has been a MAJOR break since day 7, an apology is in order. I got crazy sick, lost my voice, had a horrible headache and had a cough like a lifetime smoker, that I'm actually STILL dealing with, so blogging went on the back burner, sorry... I'm back)

Day 8 — A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life

(*Erin and her husband Paul taught our Bradley Birthing classes, the ENTIRE reason we were able to have Kinley naturally*)

Dear Erin,

I sat and thought about who I should write this letter to, and you and Paul kept coming back to mind, so here it is. Thank you for all that you did and gave me in the short 12 weeks I spent with you during our Sunday classes. I arrived at our first class a bit nervous that I may experience severe backlash from my husband for signing us up for 12 weeks of nonsense... that wasn't the case. Each week you intrigued me with the information and advice that you gave us on everything from how to have a baby naturally, to the best way to let "guests" know that it's time to leave after they've been at your house too long. =) You somehow managed to make each 2 hour session fly by and left me leaving each Sunday afternoon refreshed and confident in what I was going to attempt to take on.

Thank you. Thank you for providing us with the knowledge and skills that allowed us to enjoy the most memorable and amazing experience of our lives. I know in the deepest parts of my soul that I could not have accomplished a natural childbirth without everything that you taught us.

I know that to some this may not seem like it was anything worth "gushing" over, but they don't know how amazing it really is to be completely present, in control, and aware of each and every second that ticked by as I brought out precious babe into the world. So thank you... I am beyond thankful for all that you have done for us and can't wait for baby number two so that I can do it all over again (now how many people can say that?!) =)

From,
Bailey

No comments: