March 6, 2011

Day 6

Day 6 — A moment you wish you could relive

Today's topic is a tie between the two most amazing days of my life!! I'm sure they aren't a surprise to anyone.

Moment #1:



I often tell Matt that I would do anything (well, hypothetically) to do our wedding day over again, not because I would change anything, but because it was ridiculously amazing! I had so much fun, and couldn't have been any happier to be marrying my best friend with our closest friends and family around to support us. I was in love with my dress, my bouquet, and everything about the day was perfect... ahhh, just thinking about it makes me giddy again.

Moment #2:




If you haven't been living under a rock, it's probably no shock that the day Kinley was born is a tie for the best moment ever! Not only was it exhilarating beyond words to give birth to her naturally, but it was TRULY indescribable to finally meet the baby girl that we had put so many tears, sweat, blood and prayers into. It was beyond words to hold her on my chest when she was just born... the moment in this picture still seems surreal looking at it.

All in all these two moments pretty much make me the happiest girl ever!

No comments: