March 8, 2011

Day 7

Day 7 — 5 things you could not possibly live without

This one took some thinking. And just so everyone knows, I took "things" literally and therefore did not include people or God on this list. =)

#1 My phone/blackberry - I would be miserable if I couldn't talk to family and friends daily, or text, or send adorable pictures of Kinley to Matt, or check my email on my phone. I know, it's a horrible addiction, but I can honestly say that since Kinley has been born I've been much less attached to my phone, so I am making progress. =)

#2 My camera - I truly find joy in photography. I love to see the smiles on people's faces when they see an image that I've shot that shows a "feeling" that they will be able to cherish for life. I also love to take pictures of my sweet baby girl, speaking of, did you see her new 3 month pictures that were posted yesterday?! =)

#3 My planner - I tried to go digital and use an online calendar and it drove me nuts. So I have returned to my trusty paper planner and feel SO MUCH BETTER! I am obsessed with having things planned and scheduled, especially with our photography business it's essential!

#4 Sugar/sweets - If I could change one thing about me it would be my intense desire for sweets. I am always in a constant inner struggle in an attempt to not eat candy at every moment. I LOVE candy! So far I'm doing pretty good, especially for me, staying away from sugar and candy since Kinley was born. Which has probably been a big factor in my ability to lose weight, so far I'm about 20 pounds less than when I got pregnant, that's definitely a mini victory in my book!

#5 TV - Another guilty pleasure in my life is TV. I have a few shows that I just love to watch, The Bachelor, Grey's Anatomy, Oprah, & Bethenny Ever After are my current favorites.

No comments: