December 30, 2010

Kinley's First Christmas

We took a very low key approach to Christmas this year due to the fact that Kinley is still so young (and I swear EVERYONE is sick this year, and I'm totally THAT mom who is worried about people getting my baby sick!). We did decide that we wanted to attend the Christmas Eve service at our church since we had yet to brave the crowds and go to church. We got Kinley all decked out in her "My 1st Christmas" outfit and matching Christmas bow that Matt had picked out the day that we found out we were having a girl, and we headed off to church.

(You can't see it, but her shirt says "My 1st Christmas")


We definitely had our quietest Christmas ever, but it was absolutely perfect. We spent every minute soaking up our sweet pea and loving her to death! Matt has 11 days off for Christmas so we are still enjoying our time at home together, which is so nice as we are still learning how to function when Kinley and I are home alone together. I can't imagine what next year's Christmas will be like... a crawling/walking little girl might make things a bit different. =)


Here are our very first family Christmas pictures!

We got this bib as a gift and it is SO TRUE!


Kinley with her aunt Keri (my sister)



No comments: