December 25, 2010

The best Christmas gift ever...

Merry Christmas!





I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord." 1 Samuel 1:27-28


We feel so thankful for the gift that God gave us this year that it is hard to articulate it in words. We have been beyond blessed this year to welcome Kinley Maxine into our lives. She has brought absoulte joy to our lives. We are constantly in awe of how beautiful and perfect she is...someday I'll get a post written that truly expresses how I feel.

As we celebrate the birth of Christ today and all that that means for us as Christians, it is unimaginable to think of the fact that God sent his only son to die to show us the love that He for each of us. The meaning of this holiday is totally different for us this year as we enjoy our beautiful baby girl...God has blessed us beyond measure this year.

Have a very merry Christmas and take a minute to enjoy your blessings today.

1 comment:

Becky Bartlett said...

I'm SO GLAD that I got to meet her yesterday!! Matt- thanks for hunting me down. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL... the best Christmas gift ever for sure!! Hope you guys enjoy your holidays with your sweet girl.