December 20, 2010

Kinley's First Bath

I never knew that babies could love bath time, I've only heard my friends talk about how rough bath time can be. I guess Kinley hadn't heard those rumors before because she LOVES baths!

Earlier this fall when we were registering for things we needed I had done some research on bathtubs for babies. I came across a very unique bathtub that had awesome reviews. Instead of filling the tub with water and then the baby sitting in the same water for their entire bath, this bathtub creates a little waterfall and then drains out the bottom as new water comes in the top- it's pretty awesome!

Kinley got a tid bit mad when we tried to sit her up out of the water for a picture- she seriously could have sat in the bath all day!


Matt & Kinley hanging out during Kinley's 1st bath:


"Ahh...life is good"

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Beautiful! Can you please share the name of that bathtub? Thanks :)

Ashley said...

I LOVE your blog! I've been following you since you first found out you were pregnant and it's so sweet to see you with your sweet baby girl! ;)

Forthischildiprayed-Ashley.blogspot.com

Bailey said...

Here is the info on the bathtub:

4Moms Cleanwater Infant Tub with Digital Thermometer

I found it at target (online only) for $45- we LOVE it!