October 12, 2010

30 Week Survey

How far along? 30 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: 0 this week, yeah!

Sleep: I was SO SO SO tired this week so I slept great, even getting 13 hours one day.

Food cravings: Homemade ranch, had it every day for lunch!

Best moment this week: OUR FIRST SHOWER- which was amazing!!! More to come soon.

Movement: Going like crazy again. The recliner actually shook one night when she kicked, I still love it though!

Gender: Still a girl! =)

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Not a darn thing

What I am looking forward to: My principal and I picked my sub for the rest of the year, I'm excited to start making notes to pass my class off to her- so weird to even think of!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't take the tags off of all of the clothes you get from showers until you are actually ready to put your baby in them.

Milestones: Having a REAL baby shower for OUR BABY!

No comments: