August 24, 2010

23 Week Survey

How far along? 23 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: Being home and not eating 24/7, and being outside in the ridiculous heat, I lost a pound this past week. Total of +1 from conception.

Sleep: I've slept ok this past week. I think the thought of going back to work yesterday, selling our house, etc has kept me up a lot during the night. I'm usually awake for several hours in the middle of the night.

Food cravings: Nothing

Best moment this week: Starting back to work yesterday and having everyone talk about my baby bump.

Movement: Every day and loving it!

Gender: WE'RE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In, and I'm thinking it might stay that way.

What I miss: Not a darn thing

What I am looking forward to: Reaching the 3rd trimester, about 2 to 5 more weeks (depending on which book/dr you go by).

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy your spouse, your time alone together will soon be different.

Milestones: Starting back to work and not falling asleep by noon!

No comments: