August 11, 2010

21 Week Survey

How far along? 21 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: We have had a crazy week (more info to come soon hopefully- no worries, no baby related) so I haven't even THOUGHT of getting on the scale, oh well. However, I literally feel like my stomach grew every single day this week, so I'm sure some weight gain came with that.

Sleep: I've slept okay this week, some nights straight through, some awake for a while.

Food cravings: Nothing at all. It has been over 100 degrees with the heat index so eating is not appealing.

Best moment this week: MATT FELT THE BABY MOVE ON SATURDAY!!! I had been waiting for this, it was so cool to see his face when he felt her "booty bump" as I call it.

Movement: I am feeling kicks and movement every day now, I love it!

Gender: WE'RE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In (I would LOVE for it to pop out any day so I actually feel like I look pregnant)

What I miss: Not being out of breath so easily

What I am looking forward to: Our last vacation (for a long time anyway) with just Matt and I. We leave soon so I'm getting excited to relax.

Weekly Wisdom: If you can't feel the baby moving, drink orange juice and lay down.

Milestones: Matt feeling the baby move, and finally believing that I look pregnant. I kid you not, this has been a HUGE growing week for my belly!

No comments: