August 4, 2010

20 Week Survey & 5 month belly picture

How far along? 20 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: -3 lbs (on our home scale), +2 lbs at the doctors office

Sleep: I've slept really well this week. I got a crazy rash (turned out to be a virus) on my arms so my doctor had me taking benadryl which made me sleep through the night for THREE NIGHTS in a row!! Amazing!

Food cravings: BLT's, more specifically- bacon!

Best moment this week: SEEING OUR BABY GIRL ON MONDAY!!!!

Movement: I am feeling kicks and movement just about every day now, I love it!

Gender: WE'RE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In (I would LOVE for it to pop out any day so I actually feel like I look pregnant)

What I miss: Not being out of breath so easily

What I am looking forward to: Feeling more and more movement and shopping on our babymoon at the outlet malls for girl's clothes!

Weekly Wisdom: Boy or girl, you just want healthy.

Milestones: Finding out the gender of our babe and reaching the 1/2 way point, I can't believe how fast this has all gone!

5 month belly picture



No comments: