August 18, 2010

22 Week Survey

How far along? 22 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: Thanks to a wonderful babymoon vacation, I have now officially gained =( Up 5 lbs in the last two weeks, told you my stomach has been growing like a weed!!! Total of +2 from conception.

Sleep: I've slept great lately, that is until I wake up with a mouth full of vomit/vile/nastiness. I'm assuming it's heartburn kicking into full force, not sure though.

Food cravings: I was really into french fries while on our drive to Tennessee this past week.

Best moment this week: Getting away on an awesome babymoon vacation and having time to do nothing but enjoy each other and laugh A LOT! And the fact that I think I finally look unmistakably pregnant.

Movement: I am feeling kicks and movement every day now, I love it!

Gender: WE'RE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In, and I'm thinking it might stay that way.

What I miss: Not a darn thing

What I am looking forward to: Reaching the "24 week viability" milestone. At 24 weeks the baby has a greater than 50% chance of living if she were to need to be born.

Weekly Wisdom: Nothing, didn't really talk to anyone this week, except for Matt of course. =)

Milestones: Only 2 more weeks until I'm in the 3rd trimester, that is SO unbelievable!!!

No comments: