August 6, 2009

Scan #2... and 2 follicles ready!

Our appointment today went great!!! The ultrasound showed a great lining (8mm) and two nice follicles a 21mm (which will be about 24mm at IUI time) and a 18mm (which will be about 21mm at IUI time). We are so excited! The dr. was so excited when our nurse called and told him the news (he was at the hospital) she said that she's never heard him so excited! He just kept saying "that's beautiful", I love it!!! I was so relieved and thankful when I saw the follicles on the screen, they are nice and fat and ready to go, thank you God (and all of you praying for us)!

Matt just got done giving me the trigger shot (Hcg) and then our IUI will be Saturday morning at 9am. I am so excited and suddenly incredibly hopeful for this month (although I think that’s been a theme every month that we’ve tried something new). I can hardly believe that there are two nice follicles ready and waiting!

Bring on the twins! ;-) (this was too cute, I had to put it on here!)


Thanks for checking in on us and for keeping us in your prayers!

6 comments:

The Grinstead Family said...

YIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindy said...

YYYAAAYYY!!!! Fingers crossed!

Becky Bartlett said...

Hooray! :)

Laurie Wyckoff said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck. Prayers going out to you!

The Pifer's said...

Hi sweetie, we are doing IUI with injections...IVF is just too expensive :)

GOOD LUCK SWEETIE, I AM PRAYING FOR YOU :):):):):)

Angela Alex said...

Hi all i am 36 i was diagnosed with PCOS/insulin resistance, me and my husband have been trying for more than 12years so we went to the obgyn and he put me on metformin 500mg 1x a day progesterone, Clomid 50 mg first month no ovulation 2nd month he upped the dosage on clomid to 100 that didn't make me ovulate either i am not on my last day of progesterone and will be taking clomid 150mg i am also taking dexamethasone and pregnitude to help me ovulate. my next step was the injections and looking into them they are very costly and steel no positive result then i saw on the internet how people uses herbal herbs from Dr James herbal made medicine to get pregnant and cures all kinds diseases so i gave a try and here 2017 i got pregnant and got a baby girl and i decided to try again and i contacted Dr James again and I'm now 5weeks pregnant thanks  DR James.. if you are in my situation and you are suffering from such diseases like dont go and wast your money on drugs and injections  Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.Lupus.
,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,(A just reach him ON : drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com And You can call/WhatsApp dr James on +2348152855846