August 6, 2009

Scan #2... and 2 follicles ready!

Our appointment today went great!!! The ultrasound showed a great lining (8mm) and two nice follicles a 21mm (which will be about 24mm at IUI time) and a 18mm (which will be about 21mm at IUI time). We are so excited! The dr. was so excited when our nurse called and told him the news (he was at the hospital) she said that she's never heard him so excited! He just kept saying "that's beautiful", I love it!!! I was so relieved and thankful when I saw the follicles on the screen, they are nice and fat and ready to go, thank you God (and all of you praying for us)!

Matt just got done giving me the trigger shot (Hcg) and then our IUI will be Saturday morning at 9am. I am so excited and suddenly incredibly hopeful for this month (although I think that’s been a theme every month that we’ve tried something new). I can hardly believe that there are two nice follicles ready and waiting!

Bring on the twins! ;-) (this was too cute, I had to put it on here!)


Thanks for checking in on us and for keeping us in your prayers!

5 comments:

The Grinstead Family said...

YIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MysteriousMindy said...

YYYAAAYYY!!!! Fingers crossed!

Becky Bartlett said...

Hooray! :)

Laurie Wyckoff said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck. Prayers going out to you!

The Pifer's said...

Hi sweetie, we are doing IUI with injections...IVF is just too expensive :)

GOOD LUCK SWEETIE, I AM PRAYING FOR YOU :):):):):)