May 4, 2010

7 Week Survey

How far along? 7 weeks 2 days


Total weight gain/loss: Not a clue and ok with that =)

Sleep: More please. =) I've been going to bed around 8:30 every night, and getting about 10 hours of sleep, I love sleep!


Food cravings: Nothing sounds good anymore.


Best moment this week: SEEING OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY AND IT'S HEARTBEAT!


Movement: Nope


Gender: Still "feeling" boy


Labor Signs: Nope


Belly Button in or out? In


What I miss: A cold beer with a few green olives (if I have to miss something that's it, but frankly, I'm loving the fact that I can't have one because I'm PREGNANT!)


What I am looking forward to: Continued peace about this pregnancy, our baby continuing to grow, and the next appointment in just ONE WEEK when I can see the heartbeat again!


Weekly Wisdom: Have faith that everything will be okay.


Milestones: Over halfway through the 1st trimester!

1 comment:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Oh my goodness, CONGRATS!!! SO SO excited for you...happy & healthy 10 months to you! :)