February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday My Love!


To the best gift of my life:

Happy 25th Birthday my love!

I know it sounds cliche, but I love you more now that I could have ever imagined was possible when I met you 4 1/2 years ago. You are truly the best gift that I have ever received.

Thank you for all that you do and put up with every day. You are such a huge blessing and answer to so many prayers.

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful husband and man that I have ever known.

And now enjoy the top 25 things (in no particular order) that I love about you, Mr King.

25. You are funny
24. You are kind
23. You apparently love to go shopping for clothes now (which I think is really hot)
22. You dream with me
21. You are hot ;-)
20. You fit in with my family like a glove!
19. You love me even when I'm on hormone shots and am nearly unlovable
18. You are respectful
17. You are hilarious (and even though I tell you that I hate your jokes when I'm mad at you, I secretly love them)
16. You are amazing at giving painless shots in the butt, literally
15. You are phenomenal with babies and children (which is pretty hot too)
14. You are SO smart (even though you ARE obsessed with spreadsheets and that drives me nuts)
13. You match your shoes to your belt
12. I love the way you hold and talk to our kitties
11. I love how you fart, deny it, then die laughing when I shoot you the look of death
10. I love your amazing faith in God's plans for us
9. I love your determination
8. I LOVE your calves!!! (The rest of you should seriously see them sometime, AMAZING!)
7. I love that you give my dad just as much crap as he gives you, someone's got to do it!
6. I love your perfectly round head (As your current barbor, I would know)
5. I love your compassion for others
4. I love that you call me out when I round my shopping amounts down by $10 or so
3. I love that you are the sweetest man I've ever met
2. I love your perfectly straight (never had a stinking cavity) teeth
1.I love that you are FINALLY 25 - Happy Birthday Babe!

Happy Birthday Matt! I love you with my WHOLE heart! I am thankful each and every day that you are my husband. Love you!

**GOOD LUCK ON YOUR 1/2 MARATHON TODAY!!!***

(By the way- We are having an amazing time in California! This vacation was exactly what the Dr. ordered!)

No comments: