October 5, 2009

And we wait... what's new?

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.--James 1:2-4

I thought this verse was fitting for our lives right now. Anyone who knows me knows that patience is not something that comes easy for me. And to say that my patience is being tested right now is an understatement... my patience is nearly gone. We are currently "sitting and waiting" for the opportunity to start all over with shots again. I've had enough waiting. I'm ready to move on, to feel like I can think of something, anything other than the fact that we should be pregnant right now, and we're most definitely not.

I can't wait for the day that we look back on this time in our lives and can see the positive that comes from it. For now, I guess I'll go work on being patient. Blah...

So for now I'll leave you with a few "happy pictures" from the best day of my life:



1 comment:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

keep your head up, hun. one day you WILL look back and be amazed at the journey it took to get to those two pink lines. i promise..it will be worth it.

those wedding pictures are beautiful. :)