June 6, 2010

Memorial Day Camping Trip

Last weekend we met up with my 2 best friends from high school, their husbands, and another good friend I met during college and her husband and their dog Gracie. We all live all over right now so we found a central camping ground and spent the weekend together. Matt and I took our pop up camper and I was in heaven sleeping in the air conditioning all weekend.

This weekend was the first time I felt "different" being the only pregnant one. It was difficult at times to feel like I was the only one who couldn't do everything that everyone else could do. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it was just very different to feel like the outsider with such good friends. Overall though we all had a good time grilling, playing games, and being with each other.


The whole gang





The 4 girls


Gracie taking a swim, and attempting to get in the kayak with Tyler, I love this picture!

No comments: