June 16, 2010

13 Week Survey

How far along? 13 weeks 3 days


Total weight gain/loss: -1 lb at the doctor's last week, excited to be on track for gaining nothing!


Sleep: Sleeping well, and excited to finally be on my first full day of summer vacation. This could either help my sleeping even more, by being able to nap when I'm tired, or hurt it because I will nap and then not sleep through the night anymore.


Food cravings: Still not loving food, I get really full really fast when I do eat a whole meal.


Best moment this week:During the past week the best moment was definitely getting to hear the heartbeat and record it on our phones so I can listen whenever I want!


Movement: He/she is moving away according to my books, I can hardly wait until I can feel it


Gender: Starting to sway towards a girl (it's SO frustrating to know that an ultrasound would show the gender now, but we still have 7 more weeks to wait!!!)


Labor Signs: No thank you, although during the last few weeks I have been feeling pain under my belly the whole way across, the doctor thinks it's round ligament pain, I'm hoping so too!


Belly Button in or out? In


What I miss: Not being a sweat machine when I'm outside in the heat


What I am looking forward to: Still thrilled to have a date for our 20 week ultrasound, now if it would just hurry up and get here! And on a non-baby related topic, I can't wait to start summer vacation today!!!!


Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy your sleep now while you can.


Milestones: Yeah for the first week in the 2nd trimester!

No comments: