June 14, 2010

A completely amazing 2 years together

Most people who know me know that I'm rarely at a loss for words. However, today, as I sit and think about the most amazing gift God has given me, I find myself with little that is good enough to say.

What can I say about the man that God created for me? What can I say about the greatness that is marriage? Not enough, that is for sure.

Matt-
It's so cliche to say, but so absolutely true- I am more in love with you today than I could have ever imagined two years ago today. You treat me like a queen every single day. You have been my shoulder to cry on and an amazing support system during the biggest struggle of my life, one that you were right by my side for and went through too. You have never laughed at my dreams, in fact you have done everything in your power, more than most men would do, to accomplish one of my major dreams of becoming a mother.

Thank you for an amazing two years. I absolutely can't wait for this next year together!

Love you Lovey!

Exchanging vows 2 years ago today, love this picture!


Halloween 2009



Homecoming 2009



Matt right when I met him - LOVE this picture!!!!

No comments: