December 6, 2009

So excited to announce...

Bailey King Photography!

Matt and I are SO excited to announce the official beginning of Bailey King Photography.

This is from my photography blog, but it explains things so well that I thought I would just paste it here too.

Photography is my passion. It all started when my husband and I began taking pictures of friends and family just for fun. Soon people started noticing the photos that we had taken, and asked me to photography their families and children... so began Bailey King Photography.

I love having the opportunity to capture the fun, sweet, and silly interactions between people. Having a photograph that shows your precious growing belly, love for a sweet newborn, or the unique bond between husband and wife or grandmother and grandchild is something that you can cherish for life.

Feel free to visit my website for more information: http://BaileyKingPhotography.com


So there it is, our official website. I can't believe that we are business owners! We are so excited to see where this takes us.

A sincere thank you to all of you who have let us use your family for "practice", have sent kind emails and messages, or have spoken words of encouragement to us... we appreciate the support so much!

No comments: